Badminton betting in India
The modern form of badminton appeared in 1872 when the English Duke Beaufort brought racket and shuttlecock from India. The game called “pune” was demonstrated to the public at the Badminton estate (that is where the name of the game came from later) and immediately gained its popularity among the British officers. The game was athletic in nature. A shuttlecock was thrown over the net with special rackets, competing in a speed contest. Soon there was its own uniform for the game of badminton: the gentlemen performed in cylinders, coats, and high-heeled boots, and the ladies – played in wide-brimmed hats and long skirts. The game became popular in many countries and soon there was a need to create common rules of the game, as played everywhere in their own way, and even courts have different sizes and shapes.
BEST ONLINE BETTING SITES IN INDIA
- Live broadcasting
- Amazing design
- Many odds on esports
- Has many signed ambassadors
- Live chat support agents are inefficient
Welcom offer: Bonus 150% Up To ₹20,000
- Huge welcome bonus
- 24/7 customer support
- No live broadcasts
Welcom offer: Bonus 500% Up to ₹75,000
- Phenomenal First Deposit Bonus
- Easy to use Interface
- Limited selection of online casino games
Welcom offer: 100% Up to INR 20,000
- Many betting types options
- The online casino is pretty smooth as well
- Kinda slow customer support
Welcom offer: Freebet ₹4,000
- Biggest sportsbook in the world
- Clear betting app
- High cricket betting odds
- Doesn’t have an exclusive offer for Indian audience
Welcom offer: Up to ₹4,000 in Bet Credits
- One of the most trusted betting operators on the market
- A lot of of promotions and bonuses
- Markets may be too British and Irish-centric for some
Welcom offer: ₹2,000 for Sign Up
- One of the world’s most trusted gambling sites
- Super-fast withdrawals: get your money out in 72 hours tops!
- Recently launched a unique and entertaining sportsbook for casual Indian sports bettors
- Relatively small selection of live casino tables
- The sports betting service is still new and limited in scope and size
Welcom offer: Get ₹3,000 Free Bet
- Regular bonuses.
- Web version UI is worse then mobile app one
Welcom offer: 100% up to ₹30,000
- Amazing bonuses and promotions
- Great selection of games
- Small amount of deposit options for Indian players
Welcom offer: Free Bet ₹2,500
- Awesome live betting
- Huge variety of esports
- Interesting promotions
- Only web platform exists
Welcom offer: 100% Up To ₹8,000
Best Badminton Betting Sites in India 2021
So, you’ve become interested in placing bets on badminton, but you want to have the best experience you possibly can. That’s why you need to choose the website carefully, to not have any issues while betting. Here are some websites that can help you accomplish this:
The online bookmaker Betway India has a very strong name in Europe, sponsoring famous sports clubs. In India, it has been dedicated to strengthening its market and gaining more and more members. Betway advances are in what the Indian likes most: good promotions and a great catalog of sporting events.
Betway India is a sports betting site and online casino that has quality in its service. In addition to presenting the main thing, we need when we talk about financial transactions: reliability. Betway has a simple, yet pleasant visual style, so anyone will understand where to press to place bets on a sport or any other discipline that they like. Betway has a nice welcome sports bonus of 100% up to Rs. 2500. To get it, you have to do the following:
- Create an account. You can do that by visiting the official Betway website and clicking on the Register button
- Complete the verification. In order to do so, you need to enter your personal data such as your address, your phone number, postcode and so on.
- Make a deposit. Simply make your first deposit using any one of the offered payment methods.
- Claim your bonus. It will be automatically calculated.
Bet365 is an international betting company founded in 2000. It is considered the world’s biggest bookmaker, and it also has the best betting app. Bet365 has a nice welcome bonus of 15% up to Rs. 4000. It’s made in a simple visual style. It uses currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP and PLN. The deposit methods are Visa and MasterCard, Qiwi, PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. There is a welcome bonus of up to 200$ for a first deposit. The website also offers its users a mobile app for Android and iOS that you can download either in Google Play or App Store. You can track matches live, as well as bet for virtual sports. The service offers technical support, so you can contact them if you have any issues.
In order to create a new account, here’s what you have to do:
- Visit the website
- Press the “Join now” button
- Enter all the necessary information
- Go to the page reserved to payment options and select a suitable financial instrument.
- Submit scanned images of the documents required to verify your account.
Next up is 10cric. It’s focused mainly on Indian players since 2017. It has more than 60 sports disciplines and is also has high betting odds. This website offers you a wide range of deposit options, including Bitcoin, PayTM, Visa and MasterCard, Google Pay, IMPS, MuchBetter, Skrill, Neteller, AstroPay, etc, and takes Indian Rupees. The minimum deposit amount is just Rs. 300, and the minimum withdrawal amount is Rs. 500. 10cric has a welcome bonus of Rs. 10000. The website allows you to choose from a lot of sports disciplines, such as cricket, kabaddi, football, and so on. It has a Curacao License, so you don’t have to worry about it being unsafe.
Here are the steps for creating an account:
- Visit the website
- Click on the ‘Join Now’ button on the top right corner.
- Fill the blanks with correct personal information.
- Proceed to submit contact information.
- Fill in the account information section.
- Create a password and username.
- Enter the promo code for your preferred bonus.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Finish the registration process by clicking the ‘Create My Account button.
Badminton betting guide
It’s no secret that Indian players love badminton because badminton can be a strategic game with unpredictable outcomes, where players rely on more than just physical strength. Therefore, sometimes betting on badminton can be more interesting than on any other sport. Badminton fans will be familiar with their betting options, but newcomers may not know where to get started.
When betting on sports, you should rely either on luck, or on your knowledge based on deep analysis. If you want to bet and make money from it, specifically from betting on badminton, you have to become a great analyst and leave lucky bets for casino players.
Here is your ultimate guide to betting on badminton in India, with everything you need to know for free.
Which Indian Betting Sites offer Badminton Markets?
During major events, Indian betting sites offer badminton markets.
Here are some of the top Indian sports betting sites that will have badminton markets:
- Betway India
- LeoVegas India
- Dafabet Sports
- Unibet India
Games with Indian badminton stars such as Saina Nehwal, Srikanth Kidambi, Kashyap Parupalli, and others will be very popular for badminton betting. It should be noted that badminton is still not as wildly popular in India as, say, cricket. But badminton is still one of the most popular sports in the world, including India. For this reason, more and more betting offices will focus on badminton.
How to bet on Badminton in India
Betting on badminton in India is almost no different from betting on any other sport. All you have to do after deciding on the discipline you want to bet on is decide how much you want to bet. You need to think carefully because although high bets have a large return, they are risky because you could lose a large amount. Instead, you can make a small bet with high odds. You will never experience a shortage of badminton bets in India, as badminton is popular all over the world.
Let’s say you already have an account since the registration process was previously mentioned. What’s next? That’s right – your first deposit. The process of depositing is very simple for these services. All you need to do is click on the “Deposit” button, choose the deposit method of your preference and enter the amount of money you want to deposit. The deposit methods variety is huge for these services, as they provide you with such deposit opportunities as Neteller, Skrill, Visa and MasterCard, ecoPayz, PaySafe, BankTransfer etc. The minimum deposit amounts for these services are also very pleasant: for Betway it is Rs. 200, for bet365 it’s Rs. 500, and for 10cric it’s Rs. 300. This means that everyone can start betting even if they don’t have a lot of money to spend.
Of course, everyone wants a bonus for their deposits so that they can have more money on their account and, of course, more betting opportunities. These services got you covered, as they all provide you with a welcome bonus. For Betway, it’s 100% up to Rs. 2500, for bet365 it’s 15% up to Rs. 400, and for 10cric it’s up to Rs. 10000 just for signing up for the first time.
Top Badminton Betting Events
Here are some of the best badminton betting events:
- Summer Olympic Games. Badminton had its debut as an official event on the 1992 Summer Olympics and has been contested in seven Olympiads. 69 different nations have appeared in the Olympic badminton competitions, with 19 appearing all seven times. It is governed by the Badminton World Federation. With the addition of mixed doubles, badminton now offers athletes five opportunities to win medals. The winner’s podium is dominated by Chinese players, who have amassed 41 medals, 18 of which are gold. South Korea and Indonesia are second and third with 19 top-three medals each.
- The Sudirman Cup. The Sudirman Cup is the world mixed team badminton championship which takes place every two years. It is held in the same venue for the IBF World Championships in the same year until International Badminton Federation decided to split the two tournaments starting from 2003. There are five matches in every Sudirman Cup tie which consists of men and women’s singles, men and women’s doubles, and mixed doubles. The cup is named after Dick Sudirman, a former Indonesian badminton player and the founder of the Badminton Association of Indonesia (PBSI). The first Sudirman Cup tournament took place in Istora Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia on 24-29 May 1989.
- BWF Super Series. The BWF Super Series was a series of Grade 2 badminton tournaments, sanctioned by the Badminton World Federation (BWF). It was launched on December 14, 2006 and implemented in 2007.
Since 2011, the Super Series includes two levels of a tournament, Super Series Premier and Super Series. A season of Super Series featured twelve tournaments around the world, including five of them classified as Super Series Premier. Super Series Premier tournament offers higher ranking point and higher minimum total prize money. The top eight players/pairs in each discipline in Super Series standings are invited to the Super Series Finals held at the year-end.