How to deposit with an AstroPay Card
Before making your first AstroPay deposit, you should learn more about this platform. In simple terms, AstroPay is a digital payment system that allows Indian users to buy virtual prepaid cards.
The company pays a lot of attention to safety, and that is why AstroPay is one of the most reputable digital payment systems. Many Indian punters join this platform to enjoy its exclusive features:
- Safe gambling transactions. Since the company allows local punters to buy prepaid cards and use them to make safe money transfers, there is no need to enter your credit card details on the bookmaker’s website;
- A wide range of currencies within the AstroPay system. Customers can use INR, USD, EUR, and other currencies;
- No fees. New AstroPay users can register on the official website for free, and there is no need to pay any transaction fees;
- Since AstroPay in India is currently at its peak, many local and international resources accept AstroPay transactions.
Buy an AstroPay Card
Indian punters need to join the platform to use its exclusive features and transfer money without any difficulties. You can go to the official website and create a desktop account or download the application to use the platform’s features anywhere and anytime. According to the company’s statistics, local clients prefer to use the second option and join the resource via their mobile gadgets. Since the main advantages of the official application are convenience and speed, you can complete the registration procedure and create your digital AstroPay account in just a few minutes. Follow these instructions to start using the best digital payment service without any problems:
- Select your country (current location) to determine the operator code and enter your phone number;
- Visit the “Prepaid cards” section to find the most convenient AstroPay offer (from 750 INR to 14,000 INR);
- Choose the most comfortable payment method (PhonePe, UPI, GooglePay, Neteller, Net Banking India, etc.);
- Fill in your banking details and confirm your transaction;
- Click the “Finish” button or use the “Confirm and checkout” feature to complete the procedure and receive your prepaid card.
Deposit on a Betting Site with AstroPay Card
How to deposit
After choosing one of the most reputable AstroPay betting sites, joining it, and creating a personal account, you must make a deposit to activate your gambling wallet and start placing wagers. It should be borne in mind that AstroPay is primarily a payment method, and that is why you can replenish your account using AstroPay as easily as using other well-known payment methods. You just need to make sure that the selected bookmaker accepts this payment option and follow the instructions below:
Click the “Deposit ” button on the bookmaker’s website;
Find ” AstroPay ” among the platform’s payment options;
Enter the amount you want to deposit;
Fill in your personal and banking information to complete the payment process;
Receive a confirmation code and click the “Confirm” button.
Since the company’s prepaid cards do not support gambling withdrawals, the platform’s biggest disadvantage is that AstroPay deposit cards can’t be used to receive your winnings. The only option is to send money to your Skrill or UPI wallet and use it to buy a new AstroPay card. And do not forget that you can use other payment methods to withdraw your funds.
Betting Sites that accept AstroPay cards
AstroPay is the most reliable payment option, and many bookmakers allow local customers to use it and send money without any worries about scammers. And do not forget that many resources have special sign-up bonuses for AstroPay customers. That is why you just need to choose the most convenient and profitable gambling resource that accepts AstroPay transactions and has generous promotions and rewards. These are the most reputable AstroPay betting sites:
- Pure Casino;
Unfortunately, some betting resources do not accept AstroPay as a transaction method. That is why you need to make sure that the platform allows Indian customers to use this payment option before joining it. And remember that you will have to use other withdrawal methods if you do not want to purchase a second AstroPay card.