Betting Sites with the BEST Deposit Bonuses in India
- Live broadcasting
- Amazing design
- Many odds on esports
- Has many signed ambassadors
- Live chat support agents are inefficient
Welcom offer: Bonus 150% Up To ₹20,000
- Huge welcome bonus
- 24/7 customer support
- No live broadcasts
Welcom offer: Bonus 500% Up to ₹75,000
- Many betting types options
- The online casino is pretty smooth as well
- Kinda slow customer support
Welcom offer: Freebet ₹4,000
- Phenomenal First Deposit Bonus
- Easy to use Interface
- Limited selection of online casino games
Welcom offer: 100% Up to INR 20,000
- Biggest sportsbook in the world
- Clear betting app
- High cricket betting odds
- Doesn’t have an exclusive offer for Indian audience
Welcom offer: Up to ₹4,000 in Bet Credits
- Easy to use Interface
- Top-class Customer Support
- Aggressive online marketing
Welcom offer: 100% up to 20,000 INR
- Decent bonuses
- Fresh design
- Customer service not easy to get
Welcom offer: 100% Up To ₹10,000
- Modern and technological platform
- Wide betting line and high odds
- Tons of games
- the number of supported apps could be bigger
Welcom offer: 100% UP TO ₹8000
- Friendly interface
- Indian bettors oriented
- Bonus conditions are not so obvious
Welcom offer: 200% up to ₹20,000
What is a Deposit Bonus?
The deposit bonus is a reward that users receive after making a certain deposit on an online betting platform. The reward amount varies with the platform and depends on the credited amount and the promo requirements. For instance, if an online betting site offers 100% rewards on up to $100 of deposits, then a player depositing $100 will get $200 of credits.
We can divide deposit bonuses into three main categories.
- Welcome Deposit Bonus: Online sportsbooks offer a certain percentage (usually 100%) of the first credits made by a new user as a welcome bonus. These credit rewards are designed specifically to attract new players to the platform. Welcome packages usually come with strict wagering requirements (conditions to be fulfilled to claim the reward) to prevent bonus abuse.
- Deposit Reloads: These types of deposit compensations are designed to cater to existing customers by giving them a certain percentage of certain deposits as a perk. They are also known as weekly or monthly reloads. These rewards are offered to the existing customer once a week or month. For instance, Casino Buck offers a 50% commission on up to $100 of deposits made on Tuesdays.
- Loyalty Bonuses: Most online bookies also offer regular deposit benefits as a part of their loyalty programs. These perks are usually dependent on the players’ position on loyalty levels. Moreover, the betting sites also release special promo codes on events such as Christmas or Easter. Players can use these promo codes to get some extra free credits whilst making a deposit.
You can generally decide to avail of any deposit bonus betting reward, be it welcome, regular, or otherwise. However, the useability of the betting offers depends on the wagering requirements. Therefore, It is compulsory to estimate the size of the play-through conditions you’ll have to meet to cash your additional compensations. The wagering requirements for a perfect reward should not be more than 30x for the most. This means that if a player has received $100 of free credits, he will have to wager $3,000 before the free credits are turned into cashable funds.
How Deposit Bonus Works?
Deposit bonuses work the same as all of the other compensations offered by online bookies. The only difference here is that players first have to credit a certain amount before claiming the extra funds. Players are then allowed to play with the rewarded free credits until they meet the wagering requirements. Once the wagering requirements are met, the free credits are converted to the actual money that players can withdraw along with the wins.
It all depends on the specific proposal. In some casinos, you can get up to 100% of the first deposit amount; in others, it’s up to 200%. In this case, it is most important to look at the percentage of bonus funds and the maximum possible amount that the player receives. For example, if you are offered a 200% bonus, the maximum amount will be limited to $100. Even with a credit of $1000, the player will receive no more than $200 as a fringe benefit.
How do I Claim a Deposit Bonus?
The process of claiming a deposit bonus changes with the platform and the type of compensation. For instance, if you are a new customer of an online bookie, you might have to enter a promo code to avail of the first deposit bonus. On the other hand, if you are an exciting customer of an online casino, you might only have to fund your casino account to claim your regular deposit reloads.
Does it Cost Money to Use a Deposit Bonus?
Yes, it does cost money to use a deposit bonus. First, you’ll have to credit your casino vault a certain amount on the casino to claim your benefits. Besides, you’ll have to meet the play-through requirements by wagering real money before you can redeem your free credits.
What Can I Use my Deposit Bonus on?
The usability of a deposit bonus also varies with the platform. Most online casinos leave it up to the customers how they want to spend their free credits as players are allowed to make their bets on their favourite sports or take their favourite slot machine for a spin. However, some online casinos restrict the extra credits for specific games and sports.
Can I Withdraw my Deposit Bonus?
Yes, players are allowed to withdraw their bonus credits after meeting the wagering requirements.