Bettingsitesindia views data privacy as fundamental to its business. Our policies and methods of protection are focused on processing, transferring data and data in an appropriate way, by ensuring their confidentiality, ensuring its confidentiality and safety.
What information do we collect
The Bettingsitesindia Bonuses accepts and processes the following personal data without fail:
- User’s email address – required for registration on the Site.
- User login is also required for registration and subsequent authorization on the Site.
- User password – required for registration on the Site and subsequent authorization.
- Information from social networks that is in the public domain, if the User used the “Login via social networks” function during registration.
The Bettingsitesindia accepts and processes the following personal data and user information left at the request of the User:
- Data that the User can provide in the “About Me” section after authorization under his username and password by entering the “My Profile” tab on the Site.
- User comments in various sections of the Site (blogs, news, contests, individual bookmaker page, betting center, forecast of any expert or capper, etc.).
- User cookies, necessary for the operation of statistics services that track the User’s behavior on the Site, as well as for the convenience and personalization of the use of the Site. The analysis of the anonymous data of cookies allows the Bettingsitesindia to understand how Users interact with various pages / sections / modules of the Site so that the can make them better.
- With regard to all the User’s personal data, their confidentiality is maintained, except for cases when the User independently decided to publish his data on the Site in the public domain (for example, in comments or in a personal profile).
Why do we collect user Data?
The Site Administration collects and stores only those personal data of the User that are necessary to provide full or partial functionality of the Site, Products, except for cases when the current legislation of Sweden provides for the mandatory storage of personal data for a period specified by law.
The Site Administration processes the User’s personal data in order to fulfill the contract between the Site Administration and the User, the subject of which is to provide the Site Administration to the User with access to the use of the Site, its functionality and Products.
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
With regard to the User’s personal data, their confidentiality is preserved, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain functions of the Site, Products, the User agrees that a certain part of information about him becomes publicly available.
Transfer of Personal data
The personal data added by the User may become publicly available, however, the Operator does not transfer data to third parties.
The Operator can transfer the User’s personal data in cases directly provided for by the current legislation of Sweden.
The provision of personal data of the User – a citizen of Sweden – at the request of the state bodies of Sweden (local self-government bodies) is carried out in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Sweden.
The Operator transfers the User’s data to its employees for the performance of their official duties. In particular, the Operator’s employees can keep a register of data records and take other actions in order to fully operate the Site.
At the request of the User sent to the Operator by e-mail, the User’s personal data must be deleted from the Operator’s database and depersonalized on the Site as soon as technically possible.
The operator and its representatives have the right to delete personal data and / or information that violate the Policy, if they become aware of such a violation, and also block the offender’s account. Mandatory verification of the User’s data for their compliance with the provisions of the Policy is not provided. The Operator has the right, but is not obliged to delete the User’s personal data and information that violate the Policy.
Also, the Operator deletes personal data without undue delay, if one of the following grounds is applicable:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- The user has withdrawn his consent, on the basis of which the processing was carried out.
- Personal data was processed unlawfully.
In case of any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.