League of Legends esports have some of the most lucrative tournaments to bet on. There are literally thousands of options to bet on League of Legends esports online. Well that may sound to be an exciting gift to the League of Legends esports betting community, the fact that it gives them a harder choice to choose from is also clear. This betting guide will surely help the bettors to make the best decisions in the League of Legends esports and make some quick cash from the game. But as it is also sort of a tough process, here are the guides to start up your betting with League of Legends esports –
- Select a website. In order to bet on League of Legends esports you need choose a betting website to bet on that.
- Check if it offers LoL. Select a betting website that allows the player to bet on League of Legends esports.
- Register an account. After choosing a suitable betting website that goes to your account, open an account on it.
- Explore the list of games. Once on the account is open go to the esports option. There will be a list of games on the list.
- Choose LoL. Select League of Legends esports form those options.
- Select wager settings. Choose the wager of League of Legends esports you would like to bet on.
- Type in the amount. Enter your deposit money amount when asked.
- Confirm the bet. Place the bet for League of Legends esports.
Top sites for betting on LoL
The shorter form of League of Legends esports is LoL esports. League of Legends esports has a huge market for betting on it. In order to compete in the market of League of Legends betting the betting companies seem to be improving on every step along with their rivals. So most of the top betting sites for League of Legends esports are somewhat close to each other when it comes to quality. But even with all their improvements some League of Legends betting sites clearly out do the others. Now the choice of your preferred League of Legends betting sites will depend on your taste from this list as all are deemed to be good for League of Legends betting by us.
- BetUs – Offers probably the best league of legends esports betting experience. They are also offering a 100% bonus of up to $2500 for betting.
- MyBookie – Best for numerous league of legends esports betting options. My Bookie also has a 50% bonus of up to $1000.
- BetNow – Pretty similar to MyBookie, the amount of money or bonus BetNow offers is the same,, but the percentage is 100%.
- Bovada – One of the biggest betting franchises in the world, Bovada too offers a 50% welcome bonus that goes up to $250. It has a plethora of league of legends esports betting options as well.
- BetOnline – BetOnline has pretty much all the league of legends esports leagues and tournaments from the world, up for betting. You can also get a League of Legends betting bonus of 50% up to $1000.
- Unibet – The famous Unibet has great odds for League of Legends tournaments and has a 40 pound money back offer on the first bet.
- Arcanebet – Arcanebet also makes the list for League of Legends esports for having a 100% bonus of up to 200 euro, as well as specialized league of legends esports promotions.
Why are they the best? League of Legends esports is a vastly famous game and has a very big following. So, your betting experience also needs to be on par with the game’s fame. We had to go through a variety of analyses to bring you this list. The first thing that has made the list is the best odds for betting on the League of Legends esports. As nothing is perfect it is only natural for the betting sites to have issues with the League of Legends esports bettors. So the feedback of the customer service made the list second. The welcome bonus offers that are inspected have already been mentioned in the list. Previous history and reputations with League of Legends esports are severely checked. The user reviews and experiences are important. So the user interfaces for League of Legends esports betting are also checked.
Now you can choose your League of Legends betting site from the sorted list and enjoy it without even worrying a bit. Bring your league of legends esports betting game to the fore.
Different types of bets supported in League of Legends
League of Legends esports is a huge game with one of the biggest rosters of characters out there. Along with that there are all these different game modes to play with. It is one of the prime reasons for all the success League of Legends esports had with its players. Naturally, this means that there will be different types of options for making bets on League of Legends esports in online betting websites. This may even guide you to your how-to-win question. Here are some of the most popular guides on betting types on League of Legends esports to get you started.
- The bet is set on the first kill of the match of League of Legends esports.
- Usually, the bet is resolved within the first 10 minutes of the match.
- The bets of first blood can often be predicted with proper knowledge of League of Legends esports.
- Choose the side that will win the round of League of Legends esports and bet money on them.
- Moneyline is one of the easiest and most popular wagers for making League of Legends esports betting.
- This betting option for League of Legends esports is quite similar to the point spread of regular betting.
- The bettors get to have closer odds to choose from in this style of League of Legends esports betting style.
- Done on the best of tree format in the League of Legends esports.
- The bettors who bet on the League of Legends esports underdogs get to have some parts of the winning even if the underdogs win some parts partially.
- The main objective is the find out or guess the numbers of rounds that will be played in the League of Legends esports match.
- The total of the rounds in the League of Legends esports are set at 2.5.
- It is not very confusing as the matches of the League of Legends esports contain two-three rounds.
- Best option to choose from live League of Legends esports events.
- The objective of this betting option of League of Legends esports can be anything that is done in the game.
- The bets are made along with every step of the League of Legends esports match as it progresses.
- Tournament Outrights are basically just solid future predictions of League of Legends esports.
- The betting is done on the prediction of the bettor on the results of the future League of Legends tournaments.
- Other than the League of Legends tournaments, this bet is also made on the participation or outcomes in League of Legends esports before they even start to happen.
- An example of this can be bets made on the teams that will go to the League of Legends finals before the League of Legends tournaments even begin.
Overview of League of Legends as a game
The features and reasons behind League of Legends esports are more than most can count. The time spent behind League of Legends esports by the developers are quite visible as well. This is a quick look at League of Legends esports as a game and of League of Legends betting.
LoL’s Credibility as a Game
- League of Legends esports has a plethora of characters.
- The winning or losing is decided by the strategy of the player in League of Legends esports.
- There are no “pay to win” mechanisms in League of Legends esports which makes the game much more fairer compared to some of its competitors.
- There aren’t many games that are on the same par with League of Legends esports and free at the same time.
- One of the best MOBA games out there.
- Updates are regularly given by the teams tirelessly working behind developing League of Legends esports.
- League of Legends esports is available everywhere.
LoL’s Credibility as an Esport Betting Game
As you are looking for making League of Legends esports bets you might as well know all the credibility League of Legends esports has as a betting game. There are of course obvious reasons for that.
- League of Legends tournaments are held very frequently making the League of Legends esports to be a very available option for the bettors to bet on.
- The betting options for League of Legends esports is immense.
- The League of Legends esports matches are not completely unpredictable to an expert, which makes it much more interesting for the bettors to wager on.
- Almost all the online casinos have League of Legends esports as an option to bet on.
- League of Legends esports has some of the best odds presented by the online casinos.
- The game is so well versed that it has become almost a reliable game to bet on.
Upcoming League of Legends live tournaments & events
It is always fun for a League of Legend fan to watch LoL esports. A lot of the bettors wait the entire year for a live LoL stream. It doesn’t matter if you are just a fan of LoL stream or just want to watch LoL esports for betting it is better if you know when the big tournaments are going to hit. Here is a list of the top tournaments for you to do your LoL stream and watch LoL esports.
- League of Legends World Championship
- Mid-Season Invitational
- Regional Championships
The best League of Legends (LoL) teams in the world
There are a lot of expert teams in LoL. Some have descended to higher level and are very much fun to bet on.
Gen G Esports
- Held second place in the LCK Spring tournament of League of Legends esports after going to the League of Legends finals.
- They have a 57% win rate in LoL esports worlds tournaments.
- Their GG ELO rating is over 1175 points in LoL esports.
- One of the fastest growing League of Legends esports teams in the world.
- They have a 56% win ratio in their League of Legends tournaments career.
- Won against Invictus Gaming in LPL Spring 2020.
- Their GG ELO rating is over 1200 points in LoL esports.
- They have a legendary history in League of Legends esports starting from 2011.
- Throughout their career they had a 65% win rate League of Legends esports.
- The team’s current ELO rating stands at 1202 points.
- Defeated FunPlus Phoenix in 2019 who were the then world champions.
- They had a 100% win ratio until April of 2020.
- JD Gaming has one of the most consistent records in recent times.
- They stand with a GG ELO rating of 1209 in the League of Legends esports.
- They are the winners of the League of Legends esports world championship in 2018.
- Won the League of Legends finals against Fnatic.
- They hold the record of third fastest win in the League of Legends finals.
- Their current ELO rating is 1238.
- Winners of the 2019 League of Legends esports world championship.
- The best LoL esports team in China.
- They have a GG ELO rating of 1248 in the League of Legends esports.
Cloud 9 Gaming
- The best team in LoL esports worlds North America region.
- Played the League of Legends finals and won the LCS Spring 2020 tournament.
- They have 1261 points in the LoL esports worlds GG ELO ratings.
- Played the LCK Spring 2020 League of Legends finals.
- Their GG ELO in the LoL esports worlds rating is 1268.
- One of the best League of Legends esports teams in South Korea.
- They have a huge 75% win ratio in their LoL esports worlds history.
- The best team in LoL esports worlds European end.
- They have 1297 points in the LoL esports worlds GG ELO ratings.
- Defeated Fnatic in LEC Spring 2020.
- They are the three times League of Legends esports world champions.
- They have the highest GG ELO ratings of 1301 in the LoL esports worlds history.
- The team has a winning ratio of 74% in League of Legends esports.
Where can you get the latest news regarding League of Legends?
It is essential to get the right information when it comes to the news website on the internet. You need to have the correct information to make the right betting call and make some money. Then you can decide for yourself how to win the bet. This is a list of best esports news that guides the users for a better League of Legends esports experience.
- Parimatch News
- The Esports India
- The Esports Observer
- Talk Esport