League of Legends esports has some of the most lucrative tournaments to bet on. There are thousands of options to bet on League of Legends esports online. That may sound like an exciting gift to the League of Legends esports betting community, the fact that it gives them a harder choice to choose from is also evident. This betting guide will surely help the bettors to make the best decisions in the League of Legends esports and make some quick cash from the game. But as it is a challenging process, here are the guidelines to start up your betting with League of Legends esports:
- Select a website. To bet on League of Legends esports, you need to choose a betting website.
- Check if it offers LoL. Select a betting website that allows the player to bet on League of Legends esports.
- Register an account. After choosing a suitable betting website, open an account on it.
- Explore the list of games. Once on the account is open go to the esports option. There will be a list of games.
- Choose LoL. Select League of Legends esports from those options.
- Select wager settings. Choose the wager of League of Legends esports you would like to bet on.
- Type in the amount. Enter your deposit money amount when asked.
- Confirm the bet. Place the bet for League of Legends esports.
Top Sites for Betting on LoL
The shorter form of League of Legends esports is LoL esports. League of Legends esports has a huge market for betting on it. To compete in the League of Legends betting market, the betting companies seem to be improving on every step along with their rivals. So most of the top betting sites for League of Legends esports are close to each other when it comes to quality. But even with all their improvements, some League of Legends betting sites outdo the others. The choice of your preferred League of Legends betting sites will depend on your taste as all are deemed suitable for League of Legends betting by us.
- BetUs – Offers probably the best league of legends esports betting experience. They are also offering a 100% bonus of up to $2500 for betting.
- MyBookie – Best for numerous League of Legends esports betting options. My Bookie also has a 50% bonus of up to $1000.
- BetNow – Like MyBookie, the amount of money or bonus BetNow offers is the same, but the percentage is 100%.
- Bovada – One of the biggest betting franchises globally, Bovada too offers a 50% welcome bonus that goes up to $250. It has a plethora of League of Legends esports betting options as well.
- BetOnline – BetOnline has all the League of Legends esports leagues and tournaments from the world up for betting. You can also get a League of Legends betting bonus of 50% up to $1000.
- Unibet – The famous Unibet has excellent odds for League of Legends tournaments and has a 40-pound money-back offer on the first bet.
- Arcanebet – Arcanebet also makes a list for League of Legends esports for having a 100% bonus of up to 200 euro and a specialized League of Legends esports promotions.
Why are they the best? League of Legends esports is a vastly famous game and has a very big following. So, your betting experience also needs to be on par with the game’s fame. We had to go through a variety of analyses to bring you this list. The first thing that has made the list is the best odds for betting on the League of Legends esports. As nothing is perfect it is only natural for the betting sites to have issues with the League of Legends esports bettors. So the feedback of the customer service made the list second. The welcome bonus offers that are inspected have already been mentioned in the list. Previous history and reputations with League of Legends esports are severely checked. The user reviews and experiences are important. So the user interfaces for League of Legends esports betting are also checked.
Now you can choose your League of Legends betting site from the sorted list and enjoy it without even worrying a bit. Bring your league of legends esports betting game to the fore.
Different Types of Bets Supported in League of Legends
League of Legends esports is a huge game with one of the biggest rosters of characters out there. Along with that, there are different game modes to play with. It is one of the prime reasons for all League of Legends esports’ success with its players. Naturally, this means that there will be different options for making bets on League of Legends esports in online betting websites. Here are some of the most popular betting types on League of Legends esports to get you started. This may even guide you to your how-to-win question.
- The bet is set on the first kill of the match of League of Legends esports.
- Usually, the bet is resolved within the first 10 minutes of the match.
- The bets of first blood can often be predicted with proper knowledge of League of Legends esports.
- Choose the side that will win the round of League of Legends esports and bet money on them.
- Moneyline is one of the easiest and most popular wagers for making League of Legends esports betting.
- This betting option for League of Legends esports is quite similar to the point spread of regular betting.
- The bettors get to have closer odds to choose from in this style of League of Legends esports betting style.
- Done on the best of three formats in the League of Legends esports.
- The bettors who bet on the League of Legends esports underdogs get to have some parts of the winning even if the underdogs win some parts partially.
- The main objective is the find out or guesses the number of rounds that will be played in the League of Legends esports match.
- The total of the rounds in the League of Legends esports is set at 2.5.
- It is not very confusing as the League of Legends esports matches contains two to three rounds.
- Best option to choose from live League of Legends esports events.
- The objective of this betting option of League of Legends esports can be anything that is done in the game.
- The bets are made along with every step of the League of Legends esports match as it progresses.
- Tournament Outrights are basically just solid future predictions of League of Legends esports.
- The betting is done on the prediction of the bettor on the results of the future League of Legends tournaments.
- Other than the League of Legends tournaments, this bet is also made on the participation or outcomes in League of Legends esports before they even start to happen.
- An example of this can be bets made on the teams that will go to the League of Legends finals before the League of Legends tournaments even begin.
Overview of League of Legends as a Game
The features and reasons behind League of Legends esports are more than most can count. The time spent behind League of Legends esports by the developers is quite visible as well. This is a quick look at League of Legends esports as a game and League of Legends betting.
LoL’s Credibility as a Game
- League of Legends esports has a plethora of characters.
- The winning or losing is decided by the strategy of the player in League of Legends esports.
- There are no “pay to win” mechanisms in League of Legends esports, making the game much fairer than some of its competitors.
- There aren’t many games on the same par with League of Legends esports and free at the same time.
- One of the best MOBA games out there.
- Updates are regularly given by the teams tirelessly working behind developing League of Legends esports.
- League of Legends esports is available everywhere.
LoL’s Credibility as an Esport Betting Game
As you are looking for making League of Legends esports bets, you should know all the credibility League of Legends esports has as a betting game. There are, of course, obvious reasons for that.
- League of Legends tournaments are held frequently, making the League of Legends esports a very available option to bet on.
- The betting options for League of Legends esports are immense.
- The League of Legends esports matches are not entirely unpredictable to an expert, which makes it much more interesting for the bettors to wager on.
- Almost all the online casinos have League of Legends esports as an option to bet on.
- League of Legends esports has some of the best odds presented by the online casinos.
The Best League of Legends (LoL) Teams in the World
There are a lot of expert teams in LoL. Some have descended to a higher levels and are very much fun to bet on.
Gen G Esports
- Held second place in the LCK Spring tournament of League of Legends esports after going to the League of Legends finals.
- They have a 57% win rate in LoL esports worlds tournaments.
- Their GG ELO rating is over 1175 points in LoL esports.
- One of the fastest-growing League of Legends esports teams in the world.
- They have a 56% win ratio in their League of Legends tournaments career.
- Won against Invictus Gaming in LPL Spring 2020.
- Their GG ELO rating is over 1200 points in LoL esports.
- They have a legendary history in League of Legends esports, starting from 2011.
- Throughout their career, they had a 65% win rate at League of Legends esports.
- The team’s current ELO rating stands at 1202 points.
- Defeated FunPlus Phoenix in 2019, who were the then world champions.
- They had a 100% win ratio until April of 2020.
- JD Gaming has one of the most consistent records in recent times.
- They stand with a GG ELO rating of 1209 in the League of Legends esports.
- They are the winners of the League of Legends esports world championship in 2018.
- Won the League of Legends finals against Fnatic.
- They hold the record of a third-fastest win in the League of Legends finals.
- Their current ELO rating is 1238.
- Winners of the 2019 League of Legends esports world championship.
- The best LoL esports team in China.
- They have a GG ELO rating of 1248 in the League of Legends esports.
Cloud 9 Gaming
- The best team in LoL esports worlds North America region.
- Played the League of Legends finals and won the LCS Spring 2020 tournament.
- They have 1261 points in the LoL esports world’s GG ELO ratings.
- Played in the LCK Spring 2020 League of Legends finals.
- Their GG ELO in the LoL esports worlds rating is 1268.
- One of the best League of Legends esports teams in South Korea.
- They have a huge 75% win ratio in their LoL esports worlds history.
- The best team in LoL esports worlds European end.
- They have 1297 points in the LoL esports world;s GG ELO ratings.
- Defeated Fnatic in LEC Spring 2020.
- They are the three times League of Legends esports world champions.
- They have the highest GG ELO ratings of 1301 in the LoL esports world’s history.
- The team has a winning ratio of 74% in League of Legends esports.
Where Can You Get the Latest News Regarding League of Legends?
It is essential to get the correct information from news websites to make the right betting call and make some money. Then you can decide for yourself how to win the bet. This list of best esports informative guides the users for a better League of Legends esports experience.
- Parimatch News.
- The Esports India.
- The Esports Observer.
- Talk Esport.