Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer strategy game for phones and tablets in which the player has to build, develop and defend their village. Each village grows its clan over time. They are forced to fight each other for resources. It is why the game is called Clash of Clans. The gameplay is designed not to exist peacefully in an extensive online world – you will have to fight. If you do not attack, you will be attacked. Therefore you will have to build defensive redoubts to be protected in case of a sudden attack.
But apart from multiplayer mode, there is a single-player game with its own story. As part of that, you will pass through pre-designed levels. But the multiplayer version of CoC has gained popularity. Interestingly, in both modes, you face the same challenge – you can be attacked by your neighbors. Just in multiplayer, it will be other real players, and in the single-player campaign, it will be the computer.
Interestingly, the developer of the Clash of Clans game is the Finnish company Supercell. Among its other famous products are Hay Day, Boom Beach, Clash Royale, and Brawl Stars. These products are supported up to this day by Supercell, releasing minor updates. It is unlikely that the company has ever had or will ever have another such high-profile and successful product as CoC. It should also be noted that several products have been closed down by management.
Why do people love this game so much? What features and benefits does it have? Let’s take a look.
The Main Features of the Game
- The ability to build complex structures. Build the most complex systems possible by fine-tuning all components, helping you create forms that are uniquely yours;
- Epic battles. Epic battles and fought online. The outcome of a fight can be most unexpected, even with a total defeat of one of the participants’ village;
- Opportunity to create new clans. It’s possible to develop clans to be more potent against other players;
- The option to choose the type of buildings. This strategy has the opportunity to select building types from 15 possible building blocks, which also yield different amounts of income depending on the game level;
- Wide choice of weapons. The player is offered many different types of firearms to organize the defense of the city, namely mortars, cannons, bombs, traps, and others;
- Game automatic adaptation for any operating system. Automatic game adaptation for any operating system allows playing on any device without compromising video quality.
The Advantages of Clash of Clans
- Well-chosen vibrant colours;
- High-quality graphics with a rendering of even the most minor details;
- Rationally designed gameplay;
- No game fees;
- There are additional features that can be purchased by depositing money.
The first step in the game for each player is a tiny piece of the world. It is there that the foundation of the future battle camp begins. The game is accompanied by a learning process during which the player acquires combat skills, builds the first structures, learns all the basics of strategy development, etc. Once this stage is completed, you will need to identify yourself in the game by choosing a nickname. You will then be able to start playing.
Betting Guides on Clash of Clans
There are several waging options that you can use if you want to wager in Clash of Clans. Waging in Clash of Clans can be done with either in-game gold or elixir (which can later be used to upgrade your base or armies). There are also various game modes on which you can wager your gold. These aspects, however, are expected to change once the game begins to enter the competitive cybersport market correctly. However, as CoC is only in its inceptive stage of transitioning into the mainstream cybersport gaming scene, many websites offer to bet on CoC.
Listed below are some of the leading eSports betting markets:
- Match Winner
Match Winner is the simplest and most common type of betting you will find among the other kinds of eSports betting. Here you can bet on the team/clan that you think will win the match.
- Outright Winner
In this case, the panthers place their free bets on the team most likely to win the entire competition/tournament. In these types of betting, the number of defeats/winnings is irrelevant as long as the predicted team wins the grand final.
The Handicap bet resembles the winner of the match bet but with a slight modification. Here bookmakers usually assign extra odds to give a particular advantage to the underdogs. It encourages the underdogs to bet strategically on the weaker team instead of just supporting their favorite team.
Specials betting markets are a more exciting form of placing multiple bets on some of the more negligible outcomes of the game. Special bets can include which team can destroy the base first, how many stars the team can get after a raid, etc.
Top Sites for Betting on Clash of Clans in India
Now let’s talk a bit about the sites that offer their users the opportunity to bet on Clash of Clans India. Below is a list of the most popular ones:
- Nitrogen Sports,
- OneHash, etc.
Upcoming Clash of Clans Live Matches & Events
As with any game of this type, Clash of Clans has occasional events, a list of which you can find below.
Essential details you need to be aware of:
- Events have a timer that shows the amount of time remaining before the event ends;
- The conditions under which an event’s task will be counted may differ at different player levels;
- During an event, the unit or spell use is usually discounted. And the recruitment cost is reduced by a factor of 10.
The most popular types of events in the game Clash of Clans:
- Clash International Cup;
- Elite War Championship;
- Clan Games (held relatively often);
- Reward when using a unit or spell;
- Clan Experience Boost Period;
- Star Bonus Increase Period;
- Builder’s Village Festival (Clash of Clans league bonuses three times a day, with 25% increase).
Indian Clash of Clans Esports Players & Teams
And now for some exciting news. Marcos Gaming, the leading eSports organization, has acquired India’s top Clash of Clans team, Indian Clashers. This expansion is part of Marcos Gaming’s strategy to create new cybersport games. Indian Clashers represent India in the Global Clash of Clans World Tournament. The team is represented by players like Divyanshu Gupta (Drag), Nirmesh Bansal (CerealKiller), Aadesh Vaidya (Eleven), Ishan Bohra (Death), and Gauresh Kumbhar (Gauresh).
On the partnership, Aadesh Vaidya, captain of Indian team Clashers, said the following:
“We feel Marcos Gaming and Indian Clashers are aligned in their vision for eSports in India. With the support of Marcos Gaming, we expect to reach heights that no other Indian team has ever achieved in Clash of Clans.”
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular strategy mobile games. The game has over 53 million downloads and is gaining significant popularity in the Indian market after banning PUBG Mobile. Clash of Clans hosts numerous tournaments globally, such as Clash International Cup, Elite War Championship, EWU, and others. The announcement comes after Marcos Gaming signed a live streaming rights agreement with Loco. Exclusive marketing agency Marcos Gaming Baseline Ventures has also congratulated the team on the acquisition.
Sudhir Kulria, CEO, Marcos Gaming said:
“Marcos Gaming is actively channeling all its energies into various cybersport games. This has been a great opportunity to partner with the best team in Clash Of Clans in India. We have been watching the Indian Clashers team over the past year, and they have the potential to become one of the best teams in the world. Marcos Gaming will provide the support the players need to reach their potential.”
The Indian Clashers are currently preparing to compete in EWU, a Clash of Clans league in Spain with a prize pool of $50,000. It should be noted that they are the only team from Asia to qualify for the league.